 Space / 38685
Re: NovaFlare GTX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 19:00:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden wrote:
Here's another reshoot of an old MOC.  Yet again, it's loosely based on a
Hot Wheels car...NovaFlare...

This has a very odd mix of sculpting via parts shapes and sculpting via stepped
plates.  That doesn't seem to work too well.  And the almost-monochrome black
isn't doing it for me either.

The big downward-sloped bit on the front seems particularly awkward and tacked
on.  So do the engines on the back.  The shape would be a lot more attractive
without either of these.

BUT!

There are some neat things here.  I love the way you used the chrome drill bits-
that's innovative and very cool, and works great lined up behind the rounded
canopies.

The greebling you have is nice, too.  The technic bits out the sides, the hoses,
and those round things by the engine are great.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com