 Space / 38684
Re: Two more micors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 18:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden wrote:
Just a couple of quickies I did last night..."Penguin" intercepter and a
colonial water tanker:

You've been watching the original Battlestar Galactica lately, haven't you?

I love the tanker.  The tip of the nose could be a bit more interesting, but the
rest is beautiful.  The landing gear is the best.

I'm not too crazy about the Penguin, though you do have some neat part usage.
What I really like on this one is the way that the lines between parts actually
contribute to the shape.  In this shot in particular:
...the lines between the white slopes look like panel lines in a cool
radial/concentric grid pattern.  What I really don't like is the grey/bley
mixing on the wings.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com