 Space / 38707
Re: NovaFlare GTX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 17:09:51 GMT

That is by far the best and most unusual and yet totally cool usage
of the big chrome drill pieces that I've ever seen!

While I appreciate the pat on the back, I've seen far better usage of those
pieces.  I believe Mark Sandlin may have been the first one to use them as
anything other than a drill.  He incorporated them into the engines of a large
black racer.  I think it's still in his Brickshelf folder, but I can't seem to
find his folder anymore.