 Space / 38683
  Re: Microscale battlecruiser "Triton"

(...) as the triangular pods below. Nice color scheme, too. You've got some strong theming going on with how you positioned the blocks of dark grey at the rear, along with well-controlled use of red. The leading edge between the pods seems like it (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Microscale battlecruiser "Triton"

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll confess that I was torn between the choices of what to do with the bridge. Somewhere I tossed a mental coin and simply stuck with the decision. Others also have said I should have added more detail to the (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)