 Space / 38677
    NovaFlare GTX —Kirby Warden
   Here's another reshoot of an old MOC. Yet again, it's loosely based on a Hot Wheels car...NovaFlare... (URL) you take a look around my Brickshelf folder, you'll see a significant difference in quality of pics. The old Clever Cam was absolutly (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: NovaFlare GTX —David Simmons
     Hey Kirby, Even with the best camera on the market, photographing all black MOC's will always be a special challenge. However, from what I can see of this one, it rocks! That is by far the best and most unusual and yet totally cool usage of the big (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.space)

         Re: NovaFlare GTX —Kirby Warden
      (...) Sorry, I was trying to distinguish between canopies and cockpits. I don't think I showed an underside pic, but under the B-wing canopies, I've used trans black cockpits from the recent World City helicoptors. Originally, I had used the trans (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.space)

         Re: NovaFlare GTX —Kirby Warden
      That is by far the best and most unusual and yet totally cool usage (...) While I appreciate the pat on the back, I've seen far better usage of those pieces. I believe Mark Sandlin may have been the first one to use them as anything other than a (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: NovaFlare GTX —Tony Hafner
   (...) plates. That doesn't seem to work too well. And the almost-monochrome black isn't doing it for me either. The big downward-sloped bit on the front seems particularly awkward and tacked on. So do the engines on the back. The shape would be a (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: NovaFlare GTX —Kirby Warden
   Thanks for the honesty! Admittedly, there were a number of failures with this MOC, mostly due to my parts selection at the time (this was built a few years ago). While I did give it a minor facelift with the reshoot, I simply didn't want to rebuild (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)