 Space / 38547
Re: OSS Audrey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Pelletier wrote:
I finally got around to taking some pictures of a bunch of MOCs sitting on my
shelves.  The first is the OSS Audrey, a mid-size science cruiser serving the
New Omicron Republic (my little Lego universe)

Jeff,

You have been busy, two awesome MOCs in one day. I like the way you provided
access to the interior with the white and blakc hinges, it makes it much easier
to see inside. Great details too, the bridge, the sick bay.

Thanks,

George