 Space / 38551
Re: OSS Audrey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   I marvel at your skills with interior design and interior access. The engines do work better on this than on the Pastier, but the very ends could be done better. The other engine (the orange dish in the rear) is also a bit simplistic, but it’s great that you thought to include both sublight and warp systems.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Thanks Tony - you always have great constructive feedback. I feel like after the spaceliner I’ve learned enough to take a non-civilian ship “to the next level” and really get the details right. I’m almost petrified as I feel like I know enough now to get the things that aren’t quite right with the Audrey (and more so the Pastier) and make a really slick ship with the whole design thought of ahead of time (what a concept).

But damn if it isn’t intimidating...