 Space / 38311
  Double Bubble...

Bubble Car (2 URLs) A bit more than a year ago, I put together the (URL) space bubble car>, a small spacey car designed for driving around space places. After posting the original bubble car I worked on the idea a bit, but two house moves got in the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Double Bubble...

Hey Richie, Very cool! I had tried something like this when I got my Republic gunship because I wanted more than half a bubble. One of the replies asked if the bubble could open. I knew it couldn't in the present configuration because of the way the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Double Bubble...

(...) Thank you. (...) Here's Xavier Plorian demonstrating the not-very-complex-at-all seat: (8 URLs) (Click on the pics for a slight enlargement, not much sunlight around is Sydney this morning so the pics are even worse than usual). (...) Not (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)