 Space / 38284
    Re: What's the hardest part of an MOC? —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! For me the hardest part is to connect two seperately developed modules. Since I haven't built any noteworthy space MOC yet I can only speak of Castle MOCs, so e.g. if I have a concept for a gate and build it and I have a concept for a rear (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: What's the hardest part of an MOC? —Geoffrey Hyde
    "Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:ICyJG7.11t9@lugnet.com... (...) What you need to do is imagine what you want to connect the two modules with. Does it want to be a wall? Does it want to be shops? Guard Towers? Or (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)