 Space / 38175
Re: Silver Squidy, Medieval Bot, and new Mr.Ham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:11:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Pilati wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Behold teh p0wer of teh BOOM SMACKY!

Lenny,

You are a creative genius. Your mind works in so many different ways, I am amazed. Everyone of your bots are completely different from any other. That kind of creativity is, is, is ... AWESOME.

Then we have your joints!!!!! Do you just close your eyes, put your hand in a pile of bricks and whatever you pull out you say, “Okay, how can I use this as a joint?” Amazing. I see some of your joints and think, “Of, course! Lenny’s a genius!”

Thanks.

Brian

Haha.. I think you are being fascetious. But thank you anyways.

-Lenny