 Space / 38174
Re: Dual MOCs: PCS SPECTER / DOCK 31
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:51:56 GMT

Nelson! Great job on this MOC. You made a rather healthy lookin PCS craft. Much like me, portly and white... Anyway I like the escape pod/cockpit and the intakes and the Jack Stone wings on the back. (I’ve used em too, but not on a “major” MOC yet) and the Jack Stone Airplane rear end element as well (what the blue 1x1 rounds are stuck to). The metal detectors on the back are a groovy use of that hard to use element. Good work.

My gripes: (and there has to be one right...) Not fond of the landing gear, just me. And, it needs more greebling underneath to break up the chunka white. When I build PCS I hafta start lookin and say “OK, lets break up the white run here” with either color (which you did) or a a large open break with machinery underneath. PCS for me has basically all the underbelly as thrusters, greebs, retroverters, splanks and snozzles. That, to me, gives the MOC a bit of drum solo to the melody of the white and blue. Oh, and that trans smoke panel right at the front end. turn that into either a patch of greebs or a white hull plate and you’ll improve this MOC a bunch (sorry, was lookin over the pics again and noticed that)

The dock, very cool, and as I said before the SPECTER (good naming btw) is a cool ship. Keep buildin em PCS dude!!!

Admiral Giddens <><
PCS Lego Ambassador