 Space / 3806
Re: Cool Site, Wrong Language.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Jon Palmer wrote in message ...
I really love this ship:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Yoyo/1699/n09.html

I particularly like his gun turrets, they really give it a Battleship Yamato
feel to the whole thing (as do the vanes on either side of the
bridge/tower). And you're right, the vehicles have some wonderful detailing.
Very nice work.... we may even get a comment from Jeremy Sproat on this
site.... after all, it _is_ microfig, and there's a mecha page too! ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

The white bow of this ship reminds me of.. man.. wasn't it the Andromeda in
the Americanized version, Star Blazers? Not exactly, since that had the two
large gun barrels rather than four smaller ones as his appears to, but it
brings that to mind. And it has nice guns, too!

Anything that is SB/Yamato like wins in my book. :)

Out of curiousity - has anyone tried making Space Battleship Yamato...?
If so, are there pics around somewhere?

That would be an interesting undertaking...hmmm.. added to the list.. some day.

Joel