 Space / 3794
Re: Cool Site, Wrong Language.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:31:59 GMT

I really love this ship:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Yoyo/1699/n09.html

But you know what I really love on this site are all of the small vehicles.
The tanks, trucks and jeeps. Seeing this makes me wanna spend all day
building this sort of thing. You know make a whole ground force and drive em
around.

    Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

"Rick Hallman" <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message
Yo...Look at this site I checked out. It's in Japanesse, but it has some • cool
stuff. Move mouse over links *DONT CLICK* and see what the url says near • the
bottom (IE5). He has a Micro-Fig CapShip that should be at the shipyards.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Yoyo/1699/

Rick