 Space / 3793
3792  |  3794
Subject:
First MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:27:09 GMT

Hmmm. Hello!
First MOC after 18 years of darkness....
I had to build it to keep my two kids away from my UCS sets. Hey! put that
thing down!!!
It does not have so much "detail", but it stays together when they play with
it.
(Have not found the right buttons on the camera yet, to make the pictures
smaller and brighter)
/Joakim