 Space / 38025
Re: MOC: Alpha Team Eyewear! Get yours now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:22:42 GMT

Thanks, Kyle!

We need all the laughs we can get these days and I'm happy to help!  My
primary reason for projects like this (and the accompanying style of
pictorial presentation) is half fun and half a reminder to myself not to
take this hobby too seriously.  I figure, as long as I laugh at myself, I
won't leave the job for others to do without me knowing it!

Dave

"kyle vrieze" <freze*nospam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
Dave, that is friggin' hilarious.  I love it.