 Space / 38013
MOC: Alpha Team Eyewear! Get yours now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 00:43:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all,

Count on me to take the geek to the next level (wherever that is!).  Click
the link below for a saucy pair of targeting goggles to help your
sharpshooting skills in the neverending battle against Ogel!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Alpha%20Team%20Goggles.htm

If the above link doesn't work, then you can find the page by scrolling down
to "Full Scale Props" on my main page:

www.xenobuzz.com

Enjoy, and LMKWYT!

Dave