 Space / 38024
Re: MOC: Alpha Team Eyewear! Get yours now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:20:11 GMT

Very "saucy" indeed Dave.  I'm almost speachless....did you lose a • bet?...Was
there booze involved?  I'm talking about the shirt, not the eyewear.  This • could
be the best post of the year, thanks for the laugh.

-Keith

Jealous of my unrestrained, unapologetic uber-geeky nerdness, eh?  Jealous
of my stylin' flair that knocks 'em dead with just a curl of my lip?  Hah!
I challenge you to take the geek ever futher!  Do you dare to expose
yourself in such a manner?!  I'll bet you're already thinking of how to use
your vast, uber-geeky reservoir of gray to fashion a complete uniform for
this soldier of nerd.  Just do it, you know you want to!

BTW, the suit better be studless if it's going to work metaphorically.

Dave