 Space / 37888
Re: "Aggressor", power armor dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 04:00:50 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Kyle this is magnificent! I love the overall shape and the weapons/detailing.

Along with Mark N.‘s dropship, this is one of the few ships that looks cool and carries huge cargo. As always, I’m very impressed and somewhat humbled by your work.

(Blush), thanks! And I agree with you about Mark’s “Pioneer”. I just checked his gallery again, and I think you could maybe park my “Aggressor” inside the cargo container.

   In addition to Keith’s and Daniel’s suggestions, I think you should “focus” the colour scheme a bit more. I think if the white curved slopes in the middle were replaced with dark grey ones, or equivalent slopes, the ship would look better... That’s just me though. :-)

I actually thought carefully about those white curved slopes. I could have detailed that area in gray or yellow, but it bothered me that there wasn’t any other white in the center section, and I wanted to tie it in a little. It was a tough call, and it may have been a better choice to stick with the gray or yellow.

   Again, great job Kyle! You’re currently one of my favourite builders.

Mladen Pejic

Back at ya, Mladen, thanks!