 Space / 37774
    How does that ad go again...? —Andrew Saada
   Oh yeah, "The Roman Empire, the British Empire, the FedEx Empire. Nothing lasts forever." ...Mr. Yanagi concurs: (URL) Gallery: (URL) ...I stumbled upon this future transport while perusing files early this morning. A police vehicle of his initially (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: How does that ad go again...? —Samarth Moray
   SNIPPY I had also stumbled across this builder, and I found the creations to be amazing. Those Japanese guys clearly draw inspiration from Manga and Anime, and the results show here. I wish we (The rest of the world) got to see as much anime as they (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)