 Space / 37774
37773  |  37775
Subject:
How does that ad go again...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:06:38 GMT

Oh yeah,

“The Roman Empire, the British Empire, the FedEx Empire. Nothing lasts forever.” ...Mr. Yanagi concurs:

Gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101284

...I stumbled upon this future transport while perusing files early this morning. A police vehicle of his initially caught my eye (maybe i’ll post about that later...or for the anxious, just hit “UP”). Anwyho, I think this is another awesome build from our Japanese brethren of ABS. I can picture this barreling down the überhighways of the future. The sleek and clean design, the new twist on the modern “cab” & “bed” (or lack thereof in this case as it’s a separate unit), and the detailing are all superb. This semi truck also clashes well with its air-based brother seen here:

making it a distinct part of the family. If i remember correctly this is the same builder for both (as i recall seeing the latter along with the Pabco truck (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85772) at a prior date, but it seems that he’s deleted that gallery in favor of this land-based platform.
Anywho, thought y’all might like it. Enjoy.

- /-\ndrew