 Space / 37777
Re: How does that ad go again...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:05:34 GMT

SNIPPY I had also stumbled across this builder, and I found the creations to be amazing. Those Japanese guys clearly draw inspiration from Manga and Anime, and the results show here. I wish we (The rest of the world) got to see as much anime as they do. If this guy had entered Mark Sandlin’s Civilian MOC contest, he’d have won hands down.

Legoswami Samarth