 Space / 37734
Re: My Moonbase Chess Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   I have finally set up a page for my moonbase project that originally appeared at Brickfest 2004.

The Module

The Chess Pieces

Always looking for feedback...

Feedback? Oh okay, move the microphone closer to the speakers. Ha!

In all seriousness, even though it’s not town (wink) I find myself spotlighting this great MOC Jeff. Some really interesting uses of standard and not so standard parts. Aside from the awesomely detailed board itself, I am partial to the bar (I know, real shock), the mezzanine complete with railings, as well as the micro board. The inverted building style is way too much for me to wrap my head around. Cool concept and well executed.

Janey “Red Brick”