 Space / 37648
Re: Bullfrog: My entry for the Military-Hover-Vehicle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Thomas Jost wrote:
Hi there

I proudly present you the work of my x-mas weekend: The Bullfrog, a heavily
armoured but agile Infantry-Support-Hover-Tank with high precision Twin
Turbo-Laser.

[snip]

Thanks for having a look - feedback appreciated as always!

Warm regards from Switerland
Thomas

Greetings, Thomas,

Thanks for sending us warm regards from Switzerland... I can't imagine that
anything else in Switzerland is warm at this time of year.

I think that I like the shape of the Bullfrog well enough, but the colors are
too distracting for me to be sure.  You used white, yellow, sand green, light
gray, and dark gray!  Maybe you had to do this because your collection is small,
and you don't have certain parts in certain colors.  But I think the model would
look better with at most three colors.  Five is too many.

Cheers,
John Ladasky