 Space / 37615
    Tracked Things Festival Continues: XTank "Proof of Principle" —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   Hi, everyone. I'm starting to think this calls for a "put treads on it" contest. Adrian and Nik have inspired me to break out my March find of conveyor belt service packs (the narrow ones, sadly) to work up a "proof of principle" that I hope to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Tracked Things Festival Continues: XTank "Proof of Principle" —Jason S. Mantor
   I like the guns and the greebles on the sides. Nice Job ! It'd look awseome with the wide chain links. Mind if I try ldrawing it that way ? I'm not sure I understand the 3rd track underneath though : (URL) that really make the steering horrible ? (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Tracked Things Festival Continues: XTank "Proof of Principle" —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) If you wish--though in a month or less, I'll be building one! :) The guns are only a very basic "space-holder" construction--I would improve them on a finished version. Missile racks were the runner-up. (...) Only if the tread were constantly (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)