 Space / 37540
Re: Tiger Woods is a .Space kind of guy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:29:35 GMT

[snipinated]
I kind of doubt that he's pulling them out on the weekends to relax with,
seeing as how he's married to a Swedish model and all.  My bet is that they're
still at his parents' house, gathering dust in his old room.  Sad, very sad.

You never know.  Perhaps he'll post something here eventually ;-).  Maybe he
just needs to be directed to Lugnet.  Hold up a huge sign in one of his
tournaments saying:

LUGNET.COM/SPACE

That should do it.