 MediaWatch / 1690
1689  |  1691
Subject:
Tiger Woods is a .Space kind of guy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:43:57 GMT

In this weeks edition (12/16/2004) issue of Sports Illustrated, Steve
Rushin's Air and Space column covers some of the favorite toys some
atheletes received for Christmas.  As it turns out, Tiger Woods was a LEGO
Space (Classic I am sure based on his age) fan.  I captured the article
(PDF) and highlighed the relevant text.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mpw/misc/si_20041220_air_and_space.pdf

Mike

FUT:  lugnet.mediawatch

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Tiger Woods is a .Space kind of guy

(...) I was just about to post this myself, but you beat me to it! And yes, it would be classic space, since he was born in 1975 (according to his website) and he says he was between five and nine. Of course, this begs a number of questions. Which (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space)