 Space / 37504
    Re: Idea Crunching —Peter Roberts
   (...) I had a design with directional flaps once. This meant that theoretically, one engine could be use for all sorts of directions, or that was the idea. Unfortunately, I made it shortly after the civilian MOC contest, and I've scrapped it (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Idea Crunching —David Eaton
   (...) I always figured it was because they didn't have "real" momentum to begin with. I figured hyperspace was sort of "bending space" similar to "warp drive" in Star Trek. So coming out of hyperspace probably puts you at a dead-stop. Or whatever (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)