 Space / 37495
  PCS: The Next Space Theme?

Y'know, Chris Giddens' PCS (Pre-Classic Space) work is just magnificent! This is not a dis to anyone else, rather, its a major kudo to Chris Giddens. I mean, just look: (4 URLs) and there's (URL) more>! Honestly, folks, if there is any way to get (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?

(...) PCS in new grey... Hmmm... (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?

(...) yeah, it would give us a constant source of decent pieces in the new gray ;-) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?

(...) Yep. Only replace all the gray with new grays. Remove 90% of the parts. Remove all the greebles. Replace all antenna-ish elements with Star Wars cannons Replace Paradisa windows with the new SPUD windows from Alpha Team Whee! -Grand Admiral (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?

It'll never happen, but wouldn't it be cool if we got... (URL) THIS, as out next lego set?! Just let the grays be normal, and badda bing, we got a winner! I'm not sure, though, that they'll put out such a huge set, even if they did put out PCS. Oh (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?

(...) You forgot to replace all hinges: (2 URLs) ...with clicky ones whose geometry doesn't line up with anything. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?

Dude, thanks. I appreciate the vote of confidence in the PCS theme from you guys. I dunno what to say but seriously, thanks! Thanks for lookin' at my creations when I post em, and thanks for not being bored when "yet another PCS ship" comes on the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Alpha Team Canopy (Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?)

(...) snip (...) Has anyone here been able to successfully use the new alpha team cockpit pieces in a moc yet? I recenly bought (URL) 4746> on sale and seem to be having issues with these pieces. Stylistically, these seem to be the worst (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Alpha Team Canopy (Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?)

(...) I have to say, that I can see a lot of interesting ways to use these pieces, although none of them are as a canopy... no piece is useless, Harry Potter Roofs can be used in space, it's just more challenging to use some pieces, and these would (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)