 Space / 37516
Re: PCS: The Next Space Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:06:51 GMT

Dude, thanks. I appreciate the vote of confidence in the PCS theme from you guys. I dunno what to say but seriously, thanks! Thanks for lookin’ at my creations when I post em, and thanks for not being bored when “yet another PCS ship” comes on the board. Really, I’m getting the joy of fulfilling a little kid’s dream to have a fleet of ships to explore the universe... the little kid is me at 9 lookin at his first space sets back in the late 70’s and he’s finally got the bricks to do it :-) The other day I was asked “do you think it’s all gettin’ to all look the same” And my answer was, “Well, YEAH, that’s the point... a fleet, ships of the line, a consistant style with unlimited options of building.” Thanks for the encouragement and thanks for building MOCS in the theme yourselves!

Here’s hopin’ you guys keep lookin’ and here’s prayin’ I have a healthy son (who maybe would wanna keep buildin’ em PCSy).
Not to change subjects, but I gotta share a preview of the baby room. It’s space.:

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.