 Space / 37483
  Re: Baba Baba Ding Ding, Ding Ding Baba Baba (was something about a Sparrowhawk)

(...) Okay, it sounds like they remind me of exactly what they're supposed to. And I have missed them in the past because you keep changing up your .sig lines. How many do you have? (...) Well, yeah. The ship rocks, and in a very Soreny way. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Baba Baba Ding Ding, Ding Ding Baba Baba (was something about a Sparrowhawk)

(...) Um... only six...so far... why?... Peace and schizophrenia, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)