 Space / 37460
  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Hey Chris! I like this alot. Its got a great shape, and you've shown good use of complex building techniques. But I think with a bit of modification, it could change from a "good" moc to a "great" one. I like the blue & gray, with a hint of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Thanks, I've been practicing a lot lately with small, individual sections of Legos. That's just as much fun as regular building. (...) I was thinking the same thing. I think it has something to do with the availability of parts, but I'll see (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)