 Space / 37330
  pcs site

I know this may make me sound stupid, but is there an official (or nonofficial) pcs site where all the ships, vehicals, personall, and other Items located? thanks, Tyler (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: pcs site

(...) I'm workin on it. :) [ j o n ] (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: pcs site

(...) Excellent, hope its going well, Jon. In the mean time, Tyler, you can always check out the (URL) .space subtheme guide>. Notice that the entry for PCS leads to a page of numerous PCS mocs, compiled by Rick Hallman. ~Kevoh (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: pcs site

(...) Hey Tyler, thanks for lookin in at the PCS man. As Jon said, there will be a PCS site soon. I'll have my stuff on it and links to the many fine PCS ships built by builders of .space. Keep buildin em spacey. ~^- (URL) ~^- Admiral Giddens <>< (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: pcs site

speaking of pcs starships, would my majestic light dropship be considered to be of pcs classification??? (2 URLs) just wondering Tyler (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: pcs site

(...) Tyler, You got the colors down pretty good, and you got a good start on the Magestic. You have some really cool stuff goin on with it. The bomb bay deal is nice, the exit ramp, and the tendency to be an unusual shape. I'd suggest a bit more (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: pcs site

hey Chris thanks for the advice, I will try to incorporate it into my future designs,, but do to my limited piece count i can't get snot and other advinced techniques right. so as a side effect a lot of my moc look like they were "tacked" together (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)