 Space / 37343
Re: pcs site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 02:34:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tyler Walles wrote:
   I know this may make me sound stupid, but is there an official (or nonofficial) pcs site where all the ships, vehicals, personall, and other Items located?

thanks, Tyler

Hey Tyler, thanks for lookin in at the PCS man. As Jon said, there will be a PCS site soon. I’ll have my stuff on it and links to the many fine PCS ships built by builders of .space. Keep buildin em spacey.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.