 Space / 37256
    This is kinda fun . . . —David Simmons
   Doesn't really apply to your question but I ran into this awhile ago and have yet to use it in an MOC: If you put a trans-dark blue visor on a minifig and place him under trans-red glass, the visor will become black. I believe it should work the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: This is kinda fun . . . —Travis Matheson
     (...) Like a twist on the Explorian theme, or the current Alpha Team sets. Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: This is kinda fun . . . —James Stacey
     I noticed this when I ran out of red visors for my SP1 force (URL) can kind of see it here Trans Green goes almost black behind a red cockpit but you can still just make out the smile behind it (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: This is kinda fun . . . —Paul Baulch
   (...) Dave, why do you change the thread subject name? It's a bit confusing trying to guess what you're replying to... I guess I don't see the point. What is the point? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: This is kinda fun . . . —David Simmons
   I changed it because my reply didn't directly involve the subject matter requested by the poster. I just figured it would be polite to let others know by the subject line that my reply would be a bit off-topic. Forgive me if my intent was confusing! (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)