 Space / 37207
    Two lunatic SpaceWheels entries —Ley Ward
   Hello .spacers, I am somewhat pleased to announce two lunar wheeled vehicles. The first is the Camoflage Research Buggy (or CRaB) designed to blend in with the lunar environment and thus escape detection and frap cannons etc. It possesses a full (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: Two lunatic SpaceWheels entries —Tony Hafner
     (...) This thing is beautiful. Greebling to this extent isn't something I've seen from you before. On the other hand, going to extremes is kind of up your alley, and this thing is all greebles. (...) Yeah, this looks like Ley's work. It's cute, and (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Two lunatic SpaceWheels entries —Ley Ward
     (...) Thanks Tony. It's my first 'greebles for greebles sake' piece, but my previous lack of greebling was more due to lack of need and space. Heck, some of my mocs could serve as greebles on someone else's capital ship... As for excess, you're (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Two lunatic SpaceWheels entries —Tom McDonald
   (...) (Could have been a CaRB too... :) Every once in awhile lack of color contrast is interesting, which is true of this model. But what it lacks in that way, it makes up for in texture contrast, and not overly so either. This is done well, and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)