 Space / 37199
    Re: MOC: Shuriken —Eric Sophie
   (...) Oh wow, sweet. It looks multi-segmented, lots of areas, components and sections. Very cool. Snip contest stuff (...) That is so cool! (...) Hard to say, they all look so cool. I like all of them. When I look at the first example (above) I like (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Shuriken —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Thanks! (...) Yeah, sort of like taking your little bot variety concept and shrinking it waaaaay down so my collection can handle it! snip (...) You know, I had ruled that out because I wouldn't have enough of the "stick" parts to do guns for (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)