 Space / 37141
    Re: Heavy ion cannon fighter —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) snip (...) No need to apologize for the photos, I thought the quality was quite good. I like your color scheme, and the overall ion cannon construction, specifically the rocket fin piece pinned in reverse to the 4X4 round brick, the reversed (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Heavy ion cannon fighter —Thomas Jost
   (...) I actually tried to manage those four engines in 45 degree (of the original by J.Douglass) but I just couldn't get it right...perhaps I could give it another try.. (...) Thank you for your words - I hope to have something to show you soon. (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)