 Space / 37108
  Re: Berlinetta

(...) Love it! I was just watching Magnum PI last night and thinking what a riot a Magnum PI 3000 moc theme would be, centrepiece of course being a ferrari aircar. Too funny. What I love most about this is the use of the 'sandwiched SNOT' technic to (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Berlinetta

(...) Gil, very funny indeed! I started this MOC on last Sunday. And of course I thought about Magnum PI. I wanted to try and have Tom Selleck as staring minifig, but I couldn't find any torso with hawaïan shirt... I'm not sure it can be found. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Berlinetta

"JP RIGNAULT" <jprignault@itnetwork.fr> wrote in message news:I7rJ0y.Dpq@lugnet.com... (...) Did you try looking through the stores on bricklink for anything suitably printed? Here's a few possibilities, you could probably swap or mix'n'match legs, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Berlinetta

(...) Or perhaps (URL) this one> from several Xtreme Stunts sets. The (URL) minifig is available on BrickLink,> though you may still be able to find some of the sets on clearance somewhere. That is a slick MOC JP. Nicely done as always. Peace and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)