 Space / 37086
  Re: B.I. Joe: Killer Whale Hovercraft

(...) It looks great! Having the toy, I have been wanting to build one myself. I have a couple of suggestions if you trying to make it a little more accurate. You could make the missle launchers smaller, just by using 2x4 bricks and sticking the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: B.I. Joe: Killer Whale Hovercraft

(...) You should! The mo' the bettah! (...) I was thinking of that when I was building it. In the end (like with quite a bit of the Joe stuff I make), I decided that play factor wins over accuracy as I wanted the missles to fit all the way into the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)