 Space / 36987
Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:29:12 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson wrote:

   I’m curious about the Jade Empire lackeys though. Call me dumb, but what’s the irony, or do I really want to know?

  • *knock*
“Hi, my name is Lee, and I’m currently going around the moonbase trying to recruit for the Jade Empire’s Military Conglomerate. As a soldier of the Jade Empire, you’ll enjoy full health and dental benefits, as well as regular ABS cleanings and de-skin-toning by a certified plastiologist. You’ll also be able to put your homicidal urgings to the test by massacring PCS Rangers en-masse ... hmmm. Why, correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you WEARING a PCS Rangers uniform? Oh, no, don’t be bothered to kill me, I’ll just go jump off the cliff, y’know, my boss always told me, ‘you keep trying to recruit at PCS Ranger bunkers, you’re a-liable to get yourself shot’, and gee golly, looks like he was right and I’ve got a hole in my head!”

:)

Man, I am so confused. My head hurts, I haven’t the slightest clue as to what’s going on. I think I’ll curl into a ball and go to sleep now.

Well, see, what I was getting at was the irony of the Jade Empire dude knocking at the PCS Bunker. I mean, either he was making a recruitment pitch or he was trying to borrow some milk. In either case, I’m sure the PCS guys fried him. Because, y’know, he’s a “bad” guy.

-Jeff