 Space / 36928
Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:22:40 GMT

Alright, first and formost Ryan, I must say thank you for your work at NWBC with the Eastern Block. your work in rebuilding the capitalist FedEx sabotage is commendable and expect a personel “New Men of the Block” 2005 Calender at your desk soon!

PCS Bunker

Very nice design and building. Looks very end of the city, defense perimiter styled, with the arogance of the Star Rangers to leave the power generator in -front- of the base. Slick on the underground exits, as well. All in all, a slick 1-sided Moonbase module, but one wonders why the police forces of the galaxy are so heavily armed.

Shi Hovercraft

Very nice, Ryan, very nice. You achieved the size of the Manta quite well, while I did not. :) I can imagine that yelling out “P A N C A K E” as it slams down on top of you! I really dig the guns by the way. They look mean and lean, and capable of throwing alot of slugs.

Zoar Mk2

Move over Jamie, I think Ryan umpted you out with this variant. The styled of hoverpods on that is very slick. I like it alot. Very nice rendition from both you and Jamie.

Rick Hallman

Das-Brick.org