 Space / 36980
    Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Hi Kyle, Lovely hover ship! The bug shape works very well for a VTOL of some kind. I like the canopy design. I guess the angle you use for that is something difficult to make, and you made it look easy. I also like the plating around the engines, it (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Thanks for the feedback! The entire front cowling is set at a downward angle using a pair of click-hinge bricks buried in the middle. It's not too sturdy, but it provides enough headroom for the minifigs while letting the nose come to a sharp (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)