 Space / 36975
  Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest

(...) -snipped- I really enjoyed looking at this MOC. I like the bunker-type slit windows with the deployable blast shields, and the reloading missile launcher cartridge. All the moving parts fit together tightly in stowed mode. I felt the wheel (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest

(...) Thanks for noticing so many datails, I wasn't sure how it would turn out in the photos, I'm glad I had enough blast shields to cover the front cockpit windows. :) (...) True, I suppose I should have put more time on the interior, I'm really (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)