 Space / 36973
Re: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   There will be some who say “But the plot was bad” etc.

How much plot can one expect from something called “Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow”?

True.

   Go see it with the mindset of an 8 year old who loves big robots and whooshing airplanes. You won’t be disappointed.

Pure silly fun.

Sounds better and better.

Chris