 Space / 3696
  Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)

(...) What about some kind of a voting thing? People who visit the site could vote for the one they like best. Personally I don't really mind where mine is at, it's all good. :) -Matthew -(URL) The Star Wars instructions on my website are (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)

(For some odd reason my computer thought it was August. I'm mailing this again just in case the first post got lost in peoples newsreaders. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Oh well--apologies to those seeing this twice. Thanks to everyone for their input on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)

I'd suggest dividing the pages into "real" and "LDraw". Some builders (like me) only like looking at actual models, while others definitely enjoy seeing what can be imagined up with LDraw. -- Paul Davidson Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:G1zyHx.H8D@lugnet.com... (...) (like (...) seeing (...) I personally don't mind the ldraw models mixed in. What does everyone else think? Jon (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)

(...) I don't care much, except I'd rather that my entry was *not* at the top of the ship-list. It's not exactly a flagship for the fleet, y'know? It would be better if the first entry was a really good one. Steve (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)

(...) Well this actually brings up a whole other issue. Order. I originally had the order alphabatized by the ship names. But that put my ship at the top and I didn't want people to think I was tooting my own horn. Now the lists are alpha' by the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

If you give links on a per-ship basis, they should probably be alphabetized according to the name of the ship. -- Paul Davidson Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G211ut.5E3@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) LOL. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

Steve, you've got to be kidding. It's cool ! It belongs there, right along with the rest of them : ) "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:v1fstsgb1pubrc6...4ax.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)

(...) Thanks for the positive encouragement. And I don't have anything against my site. But if I was looking for a list of huge spaceships built out of LEGO, I'd be turned off if the first entry was for a half-complete, mostly-unbuilt, design. Steve (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)

(...) I think ordering by ship-name is the most logical. And I see you've put the list back in that order. :) I also like your choice of Dan Jassim's RebelFreighter for the thumbnail. Very nice ship. Side note: if the Bardiel was put at the top of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)