 Space / 3721
Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:15:16 GMT

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message
I'd suggest dividing the pages into "real" and "LDraw".  Some builders • (like
me) only like looking at actual models, while others definitely enjoy • seeing
what can be imagined up with LDraw.

    I personally don't mind the ldraw models mixed in. What does everyone
else think?

    Jon