 Space / 3722
Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 21:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message
I'd suggest dividing the pages into "real" and "LDraw".  Some builders • (like
me) only like looking at actual models, while others definitely enjoy • seeing
what can be imagined up with LDraw.

   I personally don't mind the ldraw models mixed in. What does everyone
else think?

I don't care much, except I'd rather that my entry was *not* at the top of
the ship-list.  It's not exactly a flagship for the fleet, y'know?

It would be better if the first entry was a really good one.

Steve