 Space / 36945
    Re: Quasar Rocketship! —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Keith, Please do not give away any hints of my future projects. Those 'special' pictures were meant for you and you alone >wink< But in all seriousness, the multiple lennyshots are from my difficulty of balancing the camera on the back of the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Quasar Rocketship! —Geoffrey Hyde
   Use spare LEGO beams and parts to make a better platform for the camera while you get into position. Pros: Costs you nothing, can be "recycled" after use without a trip to the recycle centre. Cons: Except, of course, buildtime and suitable spare (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)