 Space / 36927
  Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar

I dig the little outpost. I could see a smattering of them around the perimeters of a moonbase with tunnels leading to each one for quick access to hot spots. I do agree, there should be a small frap ray of some sort either on top of the main (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar

(...) *knock* "Hi, my name is Lee, and I'm currently going around the moonbase trying to recruit for the Jade Empire's Military Conglomerate. As a soldier of the Jade Empire, you'll enjoy full health and dental benefits, as well as regular ABS (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar

(...) Hey Chris, thanks. That vision is something I share, and I hope to someday have my own little PCS Star Rangers neighboorhood setup at home with a couple perimeter modules like this, as well as vehicle garages and landing pads. Thats a ways in (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar

(...) Man, I am so confused. My head hurts, I haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on. I think I'll curl into a ball and go to sleep now. (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar

(...) Well, see, what I was getting at was the irony of the Jade Empire dude knocking at the PCS Bunker. I mean, either he was making a recruitment pitch or he was trying to borrow some milk. In either case, I'm sure the PCS guys fried him. Because, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)