 Space / 36846
Re: New MOC: "Condor" Hover Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 04:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:

(Click the link)

This is not an entry in the military hover contest, as I am judging and it would be unethical to enter a model of my own (IMHO).

Enjoy!

Soren

I did enjoy this tale of 2 mocs. The front half of the craft is your classic Robertsian boilerplate...solid but nothing unusual. The back side which sort of resembles a cd-player is money. Like a good episode of Murder She Wrote, or Touched by an Angel, this moc is very satisfying, and brought a single tear to my eye. What you need, Mr. Soren, is context for these epic mocs. I want to see the Condor raining fiery death, or dispensing some kind of painful ray on the hapless inhabitants of some far-flung PCS colony.

Oh, and you want to talk about ethics? Go ahead and enter it. Everyone knows that a large pizza, and some mid-grade porn can buy your vote, you schill.

-Keith (the preceding post was endorsed by Soren Roberts)